Friday, December 21, 2012

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.384

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting of the 2 Cape May, New Jersey houses. I am using my usual acrylic paints on an 8x8 inch gallery-wrapped canvas. The photo that I'm using appears directly below.

When last seen, the photo appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I've continued to delineate and refine the 2 houses. To help clarify things, I've painted the various roofs in the same brown as the outline. The bodies of the 2 houses now appear in yellow. Note that many details are now present including the windows of the right side house. To the far right, the structure in the distance, or at least a fraction of it, now appears. The sky meets it from above. Finally, the roadway gets its first layer of paint.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home