Friday, February 12, 2016

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.548

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be starting an entirely new painting. I am using the photo seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on an 8x10 inch gallery wrapped canvas.

The photo is from the parking lot of the Stormville Flea market this past year. My car is the black one to the far rear directly behind the 1940 Plymouth. I took this photo and didn't look at it until later on that day. I saw those shadows and knew it had to be on canvas.

I started with a grid upon which I sketched the scene. That sketch is seen in the photo directly below. A good start.

Next week, some actual paint.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home