Friday, February 05, 2016

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.547

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be showing you something a little bit different. In response to a request for images for the recently started front page science fiction series, I started a painting on a small 4x5 inch canvas. Using my usual acrylics I set out to paint something not unlike the science fiction images seen on paperback books of the 1950s and 1960s. The result is seen directly below.

I did this in a short time one afternoon. It was nice to paint without my usual heavy reliance on a photo. I'll have to do this again sometime.

I'll have a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home