Friday, December 18, 2015

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.540

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be starting a new painting. I am using the photo seen directly below. It is, yes, another local Victorian house. It is remarkable in its own way. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on an 8x8 inch canvas.

I started with a pencil grid on both the canvas and a printout of the photo. In this way I was able to transfer the major elements of the house to the canvas with some accuracy. The result is a recognizable image of the house. I am pleased so far. Next week, some color.

The current version of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home