Friday, September 26, 2014

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.476

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting of the Cape May bungalow. The photo that I am using is seen directly below. I will be using my usual acrylics on a tiny 6 inch by 6 inch gallery-wrapped canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

I've started to paint the body color of the house along with the details (doors and windows) on the porch. The doors and windows will eventually also reflect the shady lighting made by the roof and awning, but that's down the road a bit. I've also added some green to the trees seen above the roof. Now that most of the preliminary paint has been set down, I can start with some real definition for next week's cycle.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home