Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hold My Calls

The scene is one of the many rest stops on the Garden State Parkway, or as the boran2 boy calls them "food fuel". Pulling in to the parking area, we made our way amongst the many vehicles toward the building housing the crowded food court. Once inside, the b2 boy and I went into the men's room.

Men's rooms tend to be like churches. Hushed silence and focused concentration usually prevail. But this day, I heard an incessant one-sided conversation. Very strange.

Turning to my right, I saw a middle aged man standing at a urinal, one hand on his equipment and the other on his, umm, other equipment. His cell phone, that is. He was talking while peeing, an activity deemed illegal in at least 4 states. At least that's what I've heard.

Is there no time inappropriate for a cell phone call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home