Sunday, September 02, 2007

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.108

Welcome back.





This week we'll be continuing with our 5x7 painting of Arizona's Grand Canyon. The photo of our subject is seen in the photo directly below. (For those new to this series, I will be using my usual acrylics.)



When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.



Since that time I have continued working on the painting.

Once again painting and posting on the run, I have concentrated what little time I had on the red/orange rock formations. I've gone over the orginal paint but there is still much to do. With this change there is now a bit of the islands in shadow illusion apparent.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.



That's about it for now, see you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home