Friday, March 28, 2008

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.138

Welcome back.






This week we will be continuing with the new painting that I started last week, the Victorian house in Las Vegas, New Mexico, seen in the photo directly below. As usual, I'll be using acrylics. This one is large for me, the canvas is 11x14.



When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.



Since that time, I have continued to work on the painting. Seen in the photo directly below is the house with its features now outlined in white. This is for the placement of the various windows and woodwork, the shapes and color will change later on.



After that, I painted in blue to begin the heavy shadows and roof. The color will change before we're done. This is seen in the photo directly below, the current state of the painting.



That's about it for now. I'll see you next week. As always, feel free to add photos of your own work in the comments section below.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home