Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tribal Council-Biblical Reference Edition

Clinton operative James Carville recently deemed Governor Richardson to be a "Judas" upon his endorsement of Senator Obama. When asked about this, he indicated that:

Link

“I was quoted accurately and in context, and I was glad to give the quote and I was glad I gave it,” Mr. Carville said. “I’m not apologizing, I’m not resigning, I’m not doing anything.”


The original comment, of the you're with us or against us variety, indicates that only strict loyalty will be tolerated by the Clintonistas. Conform or be cast out, as the old song goes.

For many of us, there just isn't enough kool-aid.

Mr.Carville, you are ejected from the virtual island of Left Blogistan. The tribe has spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home