Tuesday, February 05, 2008

boran2 Endorses...Obama...Grudgingly

Having waited until the last moment to announce my long awaited decision, I hereby make my half-hearted endorsement of Senator Obama. I say half-hearted because there is no appreciable ideological difference between Senators Obama and Clinton. (For a highly detailed analysis of their respective records, check out the recent dkos post of the diarist musing85. I will not link to dkos.)

It comes down to this: Obama is drawing support from independents and even some Republicans. That is the reason to vote for Senator Obama. Senator Clinton simply can't make the same claim. Obama's questionable assertions regarding change have as much substance as Senator Clinton's regarding her extensive experience. (She is my senator, now only in her second term.)

That's all I've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home