Friday, April 20, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.662

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Tudor-style Victorian in Goshen, NY. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below along with a photo that shows the house in less glaring light. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on an 8x10 inch canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

For this week's cycle I have continued to work exclusively on the house itself. Note the deep blue shadows. I've begun the lit brown areas of the house as well. These colors will change a bit before I'm done with the painting. You can begin to see the nice contrast these colors make.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here. (Currently under reconstruction.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home