Friday, March 09, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.656

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting of the Cape May, New Jersey mansion. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 8x10 inch canvas.

When last seen the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

There are lots of changes for this week's cycle. I've actually attempted to cover most of the remaining white canvas on the structure. Note the windows on the third story and left side. The various awnings are now present. The upper porch has had the railings defined as well as its lower structure. Much more will be coming.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here. (Currently under reconstruction.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home