Friday, May 02, 2008

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.143

Welcome back.






This week we will be continuing with the new painting that I started last week, the Victorian house in Las Vegas, New Mexico, seen in the photo directly below. As usual, I'll be using acrylics. This one is large for me, the canvas is 11x14.





When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.





Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.



I have concentrated my efforts on the long-suffering foreground. Now appearing for the first time are 3 rather strange bushes and a lawn stretching from one side of the painting to the other. The bushes will change in the next installment. I'd prefer to see the largest one toward the left, each one to the right gradually reducing in size to the rear. The shadowing will remain to the left side consistent with the other elements of the painting. The lawn will change to have more variation. It's shape will likely remain the same.



The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.  





That's about it for now. I'll see you next week. As always, feel free to add photos of your own work in the comments section below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home