Friday, September 21, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.684

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Chincoteague shingle style house painting. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 6x6 inch canvas.

When last seen the appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

There are a number of small changes for this week's installment. Out in front I have revised the two Adirondack chairs. They now appear in a pleasing blue that is far closer in appearance to those in the photo. Shadow has also been added. Just to the right of the chairs I have made the white portion of the foundation gray. The white wasn't working well. The house next door has also been revised, now with a softer appearance. Finally, I have straightened the second story roof on the far left. Just one of those little bothersome details. The painting is now finished.

The current and final state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home