Friday, July 20, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.675

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the eastern shore of Virginia inn. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 5x7 inch canvas.

When last seen the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

For this week's cycle I have completed the lawn, front walk and the two shrubs. For these I decided to cut back the shadows as they seemed a bit too distracting. The walk is now only partially obscured. To the far rear, the lower portions of the trees have been revised. The painting is now completed.

The current and final state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have an entirely new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home