Friday, August 17, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.679

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Chincoteague shingle style house painting. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 6x6 inch canvas.

When last seen the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I have continued to add various elements to the house, all below the roofline. Note the revised siding and second story windows. Out in front, the extended portion has received the same treatment, including the foundation. Finally, the fence and house to the left have received an additional layer of paint.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home