Friday, November 24, 2017

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.641

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Red Canyon painting. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 5x7 inch canvas.

When last seen the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I've concentrated my efforts on the rocks for this week's cycle. They now appear with more refined cracks and highlights. Note that the remaining portions appear with a mottled overpaint of the prior week's solid red-orange. I've now gotten things to a state where I can concentrate on the other elements. That will be for next week's cycle.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home