Friday, October 20, 2017

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.636

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the El Morro National Monument painting. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 6x6 inch canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

The big change is the mid and foreground, which are now seen in colors similar to the butte above. Note that the blue juniper shadows appear just a bit brighter than in the actual painting. With the addition of my initials it is now done.

The current and final state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home