Friday, January 26, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.650

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Cape May, New Jersey street scene. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 5x7 inch canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

For this week's cycle I've concentrated most of my efforts on the fencing, steps and plants in the vicinity. I've now added the vertical fence pickets and the steps to the rear. Note the shadows and lit portions of the fencing. I've also started the shadowed portions of the bushes. These will have much more in the way of refinement by next week.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here. (Currently under construction.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home