Friday, January 05, 2018

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.647

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the Cape May, New Jersey street scene. The photo that I'm using is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 5x7 inch canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I've have a fair amount of progress for this week's cycle. On the central house, I've continued to add to the siding and roof in yellow and gray respectively. Note the shadowed portions of the second story bay window. I've also painted in the shadowed inside area of the porch. To the right, I've added gray to the partial house. I love the contrast of the yellow and gray.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here. (Currently under construction.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home