Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.65

Welcome back.




This week we'll be continuing with the new painting that was started last week, the Sedona, Arizona that was inspired by the photo seen directly below.



When last we were together, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.



Since that time, I have continued working on the painting. I've now overpainted all the colors seen last week with the 3 original colors from an earlier cycle, or derivatives thereof. I will continue to use only those 3 (basic red, blue and yellow) and the original white. The change is not dramatic but will utlimately make for a more harmonious palette of colors.

I've also added to the structures.These will continue to be refined in the following weeks. The current state of the painting is seen below.



That's about it for now. I'll see you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home