Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol. 64

Welcome back.




This week we'll be starting an entirely new project, having completed the 1950 Hudson last week.

Remember this?



In this cycle, I will try to use the same techiques as that earlier piece. I've obtained the same 3 colors as well as the same white. I will also limit myself to the same size brush, a larger one. In the end, I hope to achieve the same look. The photo that I will be using, but only for composition purposes, is seen directly below.



I've lost my initial photo of the first brush strokes but a slightly later one is seen directly below. Note that the colors seen are not from the original 3 that I've since reacquired. The colors seen here will be overpainted with the original 3 or derivatives thereof.



I will continue with this for next week. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home