Friday, June 21, 2019

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.723

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting the Grand Canyon. The photo that I'm using (mine) is seen directly below. I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on a 6x6 inch canvas.

When last seen the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I have continued to work on the elements surrounding the central buttes. Note the vegetation on the slope behind as well as more on the lower slope. To the far rear I have painted the far buttes in a pale brown. The painting is now finished.

The current state and final state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home