Friday, July 13, 2007

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.101

Welcome back.





This week we'll be continuing with our 5x7 painting of the new Gehry building in New York City. It is seen in the photo directly below.



When last we were together, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.



Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I've sharpened the window bands a bit. I've also painted over the road and added a few faint highlighted areas. The curb has been lightened to add more contrast.

To the far left, I added the first of the 3 trees. Painting it over the building took a little courage because I wasn't sure that it would look right. I'm now ready to do the other 2, which I should have for you next week.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.



That's about it for now, see you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home