Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Plant Stuff

We're about to pick our first grape tomatoes (very early for this neck of the woods) and other things are humming rght along. I've already used some of our scallions (or green onions) to add to cream cheese rather than paying for the fancy pre-scallioned Philly stuff. Quite tasty and highly recommended. And scallions are easy to grow. I do nothing to ours, they just come back every year. They survive all the dry times with no additional care.

And then I've got all these young plants that may be melons or squash or last year's pumpkins reseeded. I'll post a photo later on.

Ah, if I could just get over my fear of the poison ivy which is rampant, and still evident in the blotches on my feet and arms. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home