Friday, May 11, 2007

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.92

Welcome back.





This week we'll be continuing (and completing) with our painting of the used car lot, featuring a 1959 Volvo. The photo which I am using is seen directly below. (The painting is 9x12.)



When last seen here, the painting appeared as it does directly below.



Since that time I have continued working on the painting. I've added faint mountains to the distant background, a change that is hopefully visible. They complete this painting. I am rather pleased with it. And that's it for this cycle.

Below is the entire series, the last photo of which is the current and final state of the painting. (Dial-up users, don't hate me, I too use it.)

























That's it for this cycle. Next week, an entirely new project. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home