Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yearlykos

I had the pleasure of attending the Yearlykos convention of liberal bloggers. During the many panels I had the opportunity to hear Howard Dean, Senators Reid and Boxer, Joseph Wilson, Wesley Clark, former Virginia Governor Mark Warner and cartoonist Tom Tomorrow amongst many others. It was a milestone for bloggers, about 1000 or so being present. Some see it as a sellout, especially for the festivities hosted by Mr.Warner. I don't agree. Bloggers are independent, not a cohesive group. If some sold out, others will not necessarily follow.

By and large, the bloggers I met were intelligent and articulate. I fully expect that this will not change. And bloggers will continue to be a force for change.

A Vegas sunrise is seen below. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home